VISITORS TO THIS WEB SITE ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”). SO, PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
We at AATTRAL GROUP respect the privacy of everyone who visits this website and are committed to maintain the privacy and security of the personal information of all visitors to this website. Our policy on the collection and use of personal information and other information is outlined below.
In case of visiting this website to read or download information, it must be known that AATTRAL GROUP collects and stores a standard set of internet-related information, such as an Internet Protocol (IP) address, the date and time, the type of browser and operating system used, the pages(s) visited. All information is collected to help AATTRAL GROUP for making this site more useful to its customer(s) and only used for statistical purposes.
AATTRAL GROUP collects and uses information such as name, telephone number, email address, etc. in order to:
- Respond to queries and requests submitted by you
- Process bids etc.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither AATTRAL GROUP nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which AATTRAL GROUP shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The AATTRAL TM and all products and logos denoted with “TM” or “®”are trademarks or registered trademarks of AATTRAL GROUP or its affiliates. AATTRAL GROUP trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not a AATTRAL GROUP product, functions or service.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that AATTRAL GROUP endorse the website(s). AATTRAL GROUP has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction of this WEBSITE are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. The user/site visitor agrees that in the event of any dispute arising in relation to this Disclaimer or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at TAMILNADU only for the resolution of all such disputes.
- We do not have a refund policy. Once a registration is confirmed the registration fee is non-refundable. The registration is also non-transferable.
We may request that you link your entry with your Facebook or Strava profile. You will be allowed to either grant us the consent or not. When you choose to use third party apps, plug-ins, or websites that integrate with our services, they may receive your information and content. Information collected by these third parties is subject to their terms and policies.
Destruction of Personal Information
- We will delete all Personal Information, so far as it relates to a particular participant when we receive a written instruction from you to do so.
- We will destroy or delete any Personal Information that is no longer needed by us for the purpose it was initially collected, or subsequently Processed.